Macmillan Collocations Dictionary
- Source: http://www.macmillandictionaries.com/about/collocations-dictionary/
- Source: https://www.macmillandictionary.com/collocations/about.html
A two-colour dictionary of collocations written to help upper intermediate to advanced students write more natural and idiomatic English.
Book Code: ISBN - 9780230724037
The Macmillan Collocations Dictionary was created to help upper intermediate to advanced learners of English write more natural and idiomatic English.
Key features of the Collocations Dictionary include the following:
- Collocations are presented for over 4,500 carefully selected key words
- The content focuses on language learners' productive needs
- Within each entry, collocations are grouped in semantic sets
- Special focus is placed on collocations that are frequent in academic and professional writing
- The content incorporates examples for each semantic set to show how collocations are used in context
- Extra usage boxes are shown with grammatical notes, synonyms and alternative expressions that are frequently used
* cached version, generated at 2021-10-31 06:43:48 UTC.
Subscribe by RSS